When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Bristol Veterinary Hospital in Bristol NH have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call (603) 744-5804 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Dr. Jill Prince will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Bristol Veterinary Hospital for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Dr. Prince can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, Dr. Prince will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
Bristol Veterinary Hospital offers patient form(s) online so you can complete them in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
This let’s us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
This let’s us know the history and current state of your pet’s health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know!
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Bristol Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .